- European Recovery and Resilience Mechanisms
- European Green Deal
- Sustainable Europe 2030
- Stakeholder-Policy Cooperation
- Strategic Governance for SD
- Vertical integration: 2030 Agenda
- Implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- Renewed Policy Framework for SD
- National SD Strategies in Europe
- Rio+20: Implications for SD Policy
- European Resource Policies in SD
- Towards an Economy compatible with SD
- EU Sustainable Development Strategy
- Coordinating SCP & CSR policies with SDS
- Linking Policy and Civil Society Action
- SD goes Mozart
- EU Sustainable Development
- SD in an enlarged Union
- NSSD: Facts, Faces and Future Challenges
ESDN Conference 2006
The European Sustainable Development Network (ESDN) Conference was hosted on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd June in Salzburg. This conference was the fifth in a series of similar events.
The purpose of the 2006 ESDN Conference was to exchange knowledge and experiences on
- The challenge of vertically integrating SD policies across levels of governance (EU – national-sub-national levels of governance),
- Evaluating and peer reviewing SD strategies and
- Further developing the ESDN
The three issues were dealt with in keynote presentations, working groups, a guided poster session, “word-rap interventions”, and plenary discussions.
Session 1: The renewed EU SD Strategy
Session 2: Exchange of experiences on good practices
Session 3: Evaluation, reviewing and monitoring SD strategy processes
Breakout-session with working groups
What do the possible changes of the EU SDS imply for the SD strategy of your country/your region?
How could the relationship between the EU SDS and national SD strategies be developed further?
The link between the previous EU SDS and the Lisbon Process was often criticized as weak. How should the new EU SDS tackle this issue?